Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Toy Story 3

This weekend, the hubby and I went to see Toy Story 3. It don’t think I’ve revisited the first two since they first came out so I’m sure it’s been a decade since I’ve seen either movie. I know that I really loved them and I’m not sure why I haven’t added them to my library yet. We definitely wanted to see this new one in the theater because we wanted to see it in 3D, which was an excellent choice. It’s hard to be disappointed in Pixar. The third installment of Toy Story brings us right back to that feeling, that bond you make with your toys as a child. There are even a few new toys that popped up in the movie that I had when I was a kid. It’s also about growing up and moving on and the separation that is inevitable when you are a parent. Aside from the deeper meaning the film brings, it’s about a bunch of toys that want to be played with and end up on quite an adventure in trying to achieve this goal. Don’t miss the chance to see this on the big screen.
 (4 out of 5 hot guys)





No comments: