Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Big Brother 12 Recap

*SPOILER ALERT*
Tonight, Brendon and Rachel had to fight to stay in the house in POV competition. The competitors had to open pinatas that contained different letters and had to spell a word (of their choice) correctly. The person with the longest correctly spelled word would win. We'll come back to this in a second. This year there are several cute guys in the house and I have to admit I'm crushing on one or two. Lane, of course, is hottttttt. But I have to say something about Brendon has my motor going... which is why I'm glad he won Power of Veto and took himself off the block. His replacement is Annie who I also like and hope she doesn't go. I don't really care for Rachel all that much but I think she's kind of amusingly annoying and it would be kind of funny to see her torture people with that. So who will go tomorrow night? And who will the saboteur be? Do you really think two houseguests are lifelong friends?

No comments: