Saturday, August 07, 2010

The Bounty Hunter

Our Netflix pick this weekend was The Bounty Hunter. I’ve been skeptical about seeing this because, while I think that Jennifer Aniston is one of the best actresses out there, she has this horrible taste for doing BAD movies like The Good Girl, Rock Star, Derailed, Along Came Polly and The Break-Up to name a few. She has had a few that are actually good like Office Space and Bruce Almighty. Marley and Me would have been good if the idea of having a dog that tore up my life didn’t stress me out completely. Gerard Butler, on the other hand, is delicious and I could probably watch him read the phone book. So we watched it and when I say we, I mean that Keith fell asleep almost immediately, which I honestly think had more to do with him being tired and less to do with the movie at all, and I watched the movie myself. I was pleasantly surprised though. I actually liked it even if it wasn’t some mega-hit for either of them. I think Aniston may have found a good balance in choosing her movies as her new film with Jason Bateman, The Switch looks good too.
 (3 out of 5 hot guys)





No comments: