Friday, July 09, 2010

David's Recap: So You Think You Can Dance

SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU HAVE SYTYCD SAVED ON YOUR DVR TO WATCH LATER. This week my favorite performance was from Kent and Comfort. They performed a great hip hop routine and Kent keeps proving what a versatile dancer he is. Every week he shows what a great personality has and that he can really do any style of dance. The bottom 3 consisted of Billy, who I do like but isn't at the top of my list, Ashley, who would have been my choice to go home, but it was Alex's injury that took him out of the game because I think it was pretty clear that he was one of, if not the top contender. Also, SYTYCD was nominated for 3 Emmy awards including one for Mia Michael's Gravity routine last year. Congrats!

No comments: